Reposted from Tumblr
I see too many of these too often, but here are the quickest and easiest ways for a business to fail at social media:
- Don’t set goals and objectives
- Talk about themselves too much
- Don’t participate for extended periods
- Participate too much
- Don’t talk with others
- Create poor content
- Spread out on too many platforms
- Don’t create value for followers
- Reach out to the wrong people
- Being only concerned about numbers of followers
What tips would you add?
Author: Steve Sonn
Steve Sonn is the Principal of S2 Marketing Communications. He has more than 25 years of marketing and PR experience with health care and business-to-business companies.