Need to bring in an experienced copywriter and marketer?
Someone who understands marketing strategy, and yet…
can get in the trenches and deliver effective copy for your marketing projects?
If so, I could be just the person you need.
A Little about My Background
I’m a 20+ year marketer and writer and currently Principal of my business, S2 Marketing Communications.
I’ve worked in numerous marketing and PR roles for several healthcare companies, from B2B services and technology companies to community hospitals and integrated health systems.
My marketing and writing skills have been integral to the growth of these companies.
My experience includes copywriting, developing marketing and brand strategy, marketing planning, implementation and program measurement and directing marketing campaigns.
I have marketing and communications degrees from two Chicago universities, including a master’s degree in integrated marketing communications from Roosevelt University and a bachelor’s degree in speech communications from Northeastern Illinois University.
I’ve been quite active in the greater Chicago marketing community, having served in board and volunteer positions for area marketing and public relations associations.
My marketing work has garnered over 15 national and international awards for excellence and creativity in marketing communications.
Why You Should Work with Me
As a marketing leader, you could write your own copy. But as a busy marketing leader, do you have the time to do that? Probably not.
There are lots of copywriters out there, but you need more than someone who just throws words on a page.
Here’s what I think you’ll appreciate about me:
- I’m not an eccentric copywriter who you’re not sure you can trust. I know that when it comes to your business, it’s serious. That’s the way I approach your copy and marketing.
- One piece of copy doesn’t exist in a silo. I can write copy that fits with your overall marketing strategy, meets the needs of your prospects and hits your objectives.
- I’m focused and write copy that helps meet your goal–whether it’s a click, form completion or a purchase.
- Don’t have the time or budget for extensive prospect research? It’s helpful, but I get it. We can use any research you have. I can still help you develop more effective copy without going through the lengthy research process that some “conversion” copywriters tack on.
- Since I have so much marketing experience, I can take your projects on with minimal supervision. You won’t need to hand hold or connect all the dots for me, freeing you to focus on your most critical responsibilities.
- You’re hiring a professional. As we work together, you can expect communication, collaboration, responsiveness, support, respect and last but not least, a great finished product!
Interested in working together? I’d love to talk more about your next copywriting or marketing project. Just contact me and we can get started.