Need to bring in an experienced B2B healthcare copywriter and marketer?
Someone who understands revenue cycle management (RCM), health information technology (HIT) and health information management (HIM)…
Someone who understands marketing strategy, and yet can get in the trenches and deliver effective copy for your marketing projects?
If so, I could be just the person you need.
Healthcare knowledge to help drive your growth
I’m a 25+ year healthcare copywriter and marketer and currently Principal of my business, S2 Marketing Communications.
I’ve worked in marketing and PR roles for several healthcare companies, from B2B services and technology companies like Care Communications, Inc. (acquired, 2015) and Ciox Health to hospitals and integrated health systems in the Chicago area.
My experience includes copywriting, developing marketing and brand strategy, marketing planning, implementation and program measurement and directing marketing campaigns.
I have marketing and communications degrees from Chicago area universities, including a master’s degree in integrated marketing communications from Roosevelt University and a bachelor’s degree in speech communications from Northeastern Illinois University.
I’ve been active in the greater Chicago marketing community, having served in board and volunteer positions for area marketing and public relations associations, like the Chicago AMA.
My marketing work has earned more than 15 national and international awards for excellence and creativity in marketing communications.
Copywriting expertise to lift your conversions
As a marketing leader, you could write your own copy. But as a busy marketing leader, do you have the time to do that? Probably not. Or, you may not have the copywriting expertise in house right now.
There are lots of copywriters out there, but you need more than someone who just throws words on a page…
You need someone who can write conversion, or direct-response focused copy that creates more downloads of your content, visits to your conference booth, registrations for your events, opt-ins for your email lists and (most importantly) requests to talk to your sales representatives.
You need someone who understands revenue cycle, health information technology and health information management prospects, like hospital revenue cycle directors and VPs, information technology leaders and HIM directors. I understand them.
To put it simply, you won’t need to spend time getting me up to speed on your industry.
Here’s what else I think you’ll like about me:
- I’m not an eccentric copywriter who you’re not sure you can trust. I know that when it comes to your business, it’s serious. That’s the way I approach your copy and marketing.
- One piece of copy doesn’t exist in a silo. I can write copy that fits with your overall marketing strategy, meets the needs of your prospects and hits your objectives.
- I’m focused and write copy that helps meet your goals–whether it’s a click, form completion or a purchase.
- Don’t have the time or budget for extensive prospect research? It’s helpful, but I get it. I can use any research you have. You’ll still get more effective copy without going through a lengthy research process that some conversion copywriters tack on.
- Since I have so much marketing experience, I can take your projects on with minimal supervision. You won’t need to hand hold or connect all the dots for me, freeing you to focus on other critical responsibilities.
- Good copywriters continually hone their skills, and develop new ones. That’s why I’m a regular participant in advanced programs with leading copywriter training companies like American Writers & Artists, Inc. (Circle of Success member) and Copy Hackers. This allows me to stay up-to-date on the latest in the art and science of copywriting in order to help increase conversions for my clients.
- You’re hiring a professional. As we work together, you can expect communication, collaboration, responsiveness, support, respect and last but not least, a great finished product!
Interested in working together? Let’s talk more about your next copywriting project. Just contact me and we can get started.